|This article is about the talking version. You may be looking for the Talk 'n' Action version.|
- Plarail version (coach-driven, responds to movements such as slopes) (2004-2010 - Japan)
- TrackMaster by Fisher-Price version (Button with phrases and whistle sounds, and random phrases are heard when moving) (2009-2014 - US; 2010-2014 - UK)
- Plarail version (redesigned with CGI styled face, up to 50 phrases) (2013-present - Japan)
- TrackMaster (Revolution) by Fisher-Price version (redesigned with attachable car) (2014-present - US/UK)
TrackMaster (Fisher-Price) version:
- "Hello, I'm Percy!"
- "I'm Percy, I'm the number six green engine."
- "I'll chuff and I'll puff to be there on time."
- "Trembling tracks!"
TrackMaster (Revolution) version:
- "Hello, I'm Percy."
- "There's a lot of work to do today!"
- "I must puff fast, there's no time for delay."
- "Bust my buffers, I'm a busy engine!"
- "I like delivering the mail!"
- "I must be on time!"
- Talking Percy with Works Coach and Fuel Tanker (Plarail)
- Talking Percy with Red Coal Truck ([TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- Talking Percy with Mail Coach and Slate Truck (Plarail)
- Talking Percy with Ice Cream Factory Van (Thomas TrackMaster [Revolution])
- The 2004 Plarail Talking Percy is voiced by Chisato Nakajima, while the 2013 version is voiced by Chie Kōjiro.
- The US TrackMaster Talking Percy was voiced by Martin Sherman, while the UK version is voiced by Keith Wickham.