|This article is about the talking version. You may be looking for the Talk 'n' Action version.|
Talking Gordon is a talking engine.
- Plarail version (permanently-attached coach with sound-triggering buttons, responds to movements such as slopes) (2004-2010 - Japan)
- TrackMaster by Fisher-Price version (button with phrases and whistle sounds, and random phrases are heard when moving) (2010-2014 - US/UK)
- Plarail version (redesigned with new sider rods, CGI styled face, and up to 50 sounds and phrases) (2015-present - Japan)
TrackMaster (Fisher-Price) version:
- "Hello, I'm Gordon!"
- "I'm Gordon. Fastest and best, I pull the express."
- "Full steam ahead!"
- "O' the indignity."
- Talking Gordon with Green Express Coach (Plarail)
- Talking Gordon (TrackMaster (Fisher-Price))
- Talking Gordon with Maroon Express Coach (Plarail)
- The 2004 Plarail Talking Gordon is voiced by Kenji Utsumi.
- The 2004 Plarail Talking Gordon featured Duck's whistle sound.
- The US TrackMaster Talking Gordon was voiced by Kerry Shale, while the UK version was voiced by Keith Wickham.
- The 2015 Plarail Talking Gordon is voiced by Kenta Miyake.