Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hiro is an old Japanese tender engine.
- TrackMaster (HiT Toy Company; Fisher-Price) model (2009-2014)
- Plarail model (differently designed) (2010-present)
- TrackMaster (Revolution) model (redesigned body with no middle wheel, new wheel rubber, smaller tender, and motor with enhanced performance) (2014-present)
- Motorized Railway model (2015-present)
- Hiro with Black Brakevan (TrackMaster [Tomy] [UK only])
- Hiro with Slate Car with Barrels (Plarail)
- Hiro (TrackMaster [Fisher-Price; [Revolution], Motorized Railway])
- Hiro Good as New (TrackMaster [HiT Toy Company])
- Talking Hiro (TrackMaster [HiT Toy Company]/Plarail)
- R/C Hiro (TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- Hiro and Aquarium Cars (Plarail)
- Snow Clearing Hiro (TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- Patchwork Hiro (Plarail)