Hiro is an old Japanese tender engine.
Hiro was one of the first steam engines to arrive on the Island of Sodor and was originally known as the "Master of the Railway". Hiro is one of the oldest and strongest engines on the Island.
- TrackMaster model (2009-2014)
- Plarail model (differently designed) (2010-present)
- TrackMaster by Fisher-Price model (redesigned body with no middle wheel, new wheel rubber, smaller tender, and motor with enhanced performance) (2014-present)
- Hiro with Black Brakevan (TrackMaster [Tomy] [UK only])
- Hiro with Slate Car with Barrels (Plarail)
- Hiro (TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- Hiro Good as New (TrackMaster [HiT Toy Company])
- Talking Hiro (TrackMaster [HiT Toy Company]/Plarail)
- Hiro and Aquarium Cars (Plarail)
- Snow Clearing Hiro (TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- Patchwork Hiro (Plarail)
- R/C Hiro (TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])