Henry is a green mixed-traffic tender engine.
- Tomy Trains model (1994-1998 - UK/US):
- Moves forwards and backwards, cab section with driver figure, seperately coupled tender, magnetic couplings.
- Plarail/Tomica World/Motor Road and Rail/TrackMaster by HiT Toy Company (1993-2002 - Japan; 1998-2009 - UK/US):
- Moves only forwards, power in tender, hook and loop couplings.
- Plarail (2003-present - Japan):
- Updated with new face, stripes around the boiler, white running board.
- TrackMaster by Fisher-Price (2010-2012):
- Different sticker details, stripes around the boiler, new face design.
- TrackMaster model by Fisher-Price (seperately coupled tender, CGI styled face, no lamps) (2012-2014)
- Motorized Railway (2014-present):
- Single unit.
- TrackMaster (Revolution) by Fisher-Price (2014-present):
- Redesigned body with no middle wheel, new wheel rubber, smaller tender, and motor with enhanced performance.
- Henry with Fish Van and Log Car (Plarail, Tomica World, Motor Road and Rail, TrackMaster [HiT Toy Company])
- Henry with Log Car (Motor Road and Rail, TrackMaster [HiT Toy Company])
- Henry with Troublesome Truck and Troublesome Van (Plarail)
- Henry with four curved track pieces (Motor Road and Rail [US]
- Henry with Fish Van and Brakevan (TrackMaster [HiT Toy Company])
- Henry with two half straight track pieces (TrackMaster [HiT Toy Company])
- Henry (Tomy Trains, TrackMaster [Fisher-Price], Motorized Railway)
- Talk 'n' Action Henry (Plarail)
- Talking Henry (Plarail, TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- Snow Clearing Henry (TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])