Hank is a large royal blue American tender engine.
- TrackMaster by HiT Toy Company model (2008-2009) (Motor stored in seperate tender)
- TrackMaster by Fisher-Price model (2013-2014) (Motor stored in engine)
- Hank with Red Brakevan (TrackMaster [HiT Toy Company])
- Hank with Red Brakevan and three half straight track pieces (TrackMaster [HiT Toy Company])
- Hank (TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- Due to Hank's length, he cannot fit in most TrackMaster sets and accesories.
- Hank is one of a few engines not to have moving side-rods. The other engines are Murdoch, Fearless Freddie, Skarloey, Rheneas, Peter Sam, and Belle.
- Hank’s motor is put inside his tender. The other engines to have this are Molly, Murdoch, and Emily. Of those four, he and Emily are the only ones to have a version with it stored in the body.