Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gordon is a blue tender express engine.
- Tomy Trains version (1994-1998 - UK/US)
- Moves forwards and backwards, cab section with driver figure, seperately coupled tender, magnetic couplings.
- Plarail/Tomica World/Motor Road and Rail/TrackMaster by HiT Toy Company version (1995-2002 - Japan; 1998-2009 - other countries)
- Moves only forwards, power in tender, hook and loop couplings
- Plarail (2003-2015 - Japan)
- Updated face, stripes around the boiler, white running board.
- TrackMaster version by Fisher-Price (2010-2014 - UK/US)
- Different sticker details, stripes around the boiler, new face design.
- Motorized Railway version (2014-present)
- Single unit.
- TrackMaster (Revolution) version by Fisher-Price (2014-present)
- Redesigned body with no middle wheel, new wheel rubber, seperately coupled tender, and motor with enhanced performance.
- Plarail version (2015-present - Japan)
- Redesigned with new siderods, CGI styled face, and separately coupled tender.
- Gordon with Green Express Coach (Plarail, Tomica World, Motor Road and Rail, TrackMaster [HiT Toy Company])
- Gordon with four curved track pieces (Motor Road and Rail [US])
- Gordon with two half straight track pieces (TrackMaster [HiT Toy Company])
- Gordon (Tomy Trains, TrackMaster, Motorized Railway)
- Talk 'n' Action Gordon (Plarail)
- Powerful Gordon (Plarail)
- Talking Gordon (Plarail, TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- Gordon to the Rescue (TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- O' the Indignity Gordon (TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- 3 Speed R/C Gordon (TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- Gordon and Zoo Wagons (Plarail)
- Snowy Gordon (TrackMaster [Revolution])
- Muddy Gordon (TrackMaster [Revolution])
- Shooting Star Gordon (TrackMaster [Revolution])
- Ringing Gordon in Tekoro (Plarail)
- A flip face version of Gordon was seen on the boxes of some of the earlier TrackMaster products by HiT Toy Company. This however, was never released.
- Gordon was the only tender engine in the TrackMaster range by Fisher-Price from 2009-2014 with his tender permanently attached to him.
- A prototype version of Gordon shows him with a red piston.