Gordon is a blue tender express engine.
- Tomy Trains model (1994-1998 - UK/US)
- Plarail/Tomica World/Motor Road and Rail/TrackMaster by HiT Toy Company model (1995-2002 - Japan; 1998-2009 - other countries)
- Plarail (2003-2015 - Japan)
- Updated face, stripes around the boiler, white running board.
- TrackMaster model by Fisher-Price (2010-2014 - UK/US)
- Different sticker details, stripes around the boiler, new face design.
- Motorized Railway model (2014-present)
- TrackMaster (Revolution) model by Fisher-Price (2014-present)
- Redesigned body with no middle wheel, new wheel rubber, seperately coupled tender, and motor with enhanced performance.
- Plarail (2015-present - Japan)
- Redesigned with new siderods, CGI styled face, and separately coupled tender.
- Gordon with Green Express Coach (Plarail, Tomica World, Motor Road and Rail, TrackMaster [HiT Toy Company])
- Gordon with four curved track pieces (Motor Road and Rail [US])
- Gordon with two half straight track pieces (TrackMaster [HiT Toy Company])
- Gordon (Tomy Trains, TrackMaster, Motorized Railway)
- Talk 'n' Action Gordon (Plarail)
- Powerful Gordon (Plarail)
- Talking Gordon (Plarail, TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- Gordon to the Rescue (TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- O' the Indignity Gordon (TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- 3 Speed R/C Gordon (TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- Gordon and Zoo Wagons (Plarail)
- Snowy Gordon (TrackMaster [Revolution])
- Muddy Gordon (TrackMaster [Revolution])
- Shooting Star Gordon (TrackMaster [Revolution])
- Ringing Gordon in Tekoro (Plarail)
- A flip face version of Gordon was seen on the boxes of some of the earlier TrackMaster products by HiT Toy Company. This however, was never released.
- Despite 2012/2013 seeing the tender engines such as Edward, Henry and James have separately coupled tenders, Gordon was originally the only tender engine to still have his tender attached to him. He never had a separately coupled tender until Autumn 2014 and it was short in length.
- A prototype version of Gordon shows him with a red piston.