Gordon is a blue tender express engine.
- Tomy Trains version (1994-1998 - UK/US)
- Moves forwards and backwards, cab section with driver figure, seperately coupled tender, magnetic couplings.
- Plarail/Tomica World/Motor Road and Rail/TrackMaster by HiT Toy Company version (1995-2002 - Japan; 1998-2009 - other countries)
- Moves only forwards, power in tender, hook and loop couplings
- Plarail (2003-2015 - Japan)
- Updated face, stripes around the boiler, white running board.
- TrackMaster version by Fisher-Price (2010-2014 - UK/US)
- Different sticker details, stripes around the boiler, new face design.
- Motorized Railway version (2014-present)
- Single unit.
- TrackMaster (Revolution) version by Fisher-Price (2014-present)
- Redesigned body with no middle wheel, new wheel rubber, seperately coupled tender, and motor with enhanced performance.
- Plarail version (2015-present - Japan)
- Redesigned with new siderods, CGI styled face, and separately coupled tender.
- Gordon with Green Express Coach (Plarail, Tomica World, Motor Road and Rail, TrackMaster [HiT Toy Company])
- Gordon with four curved track pieces (Motor Road and Rail [US])
- Gordon with two half straight track pieces (TrackMaster [HiT Toy Company])
- Gordon (Tomy Trains, TrackMaster, Motorized Railway)
- Talk 'n' Action Gordon (Plarail)
- Powerful Gordon (Plarail)
- Talking Gordon (Plarail, TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- Gordon to the Rescue (TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- O' the Indignity Gordon (TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- 3 Speed R/C Gordon (TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- Gordon and Zoo Wagons (Plarail)
- Snowy Gordon (TrackMaster [Revolution])
- Muddy Gordon (TrackMaster [Revolution])
- Shooting Star Gordon (TrackMaster [Revolution])
- Ringing Gordon in Tekoro (Plarail)
- A flip face version of Gordon was seen on the boxes of some of the earlier TrackMaster products by HiT Toy Company. This however, was never released.
- Gordon was the only tender engine in the TrackMaster range by Fisher-Price from 2009-2014 with his tender permanently attached to him.
- A prototype version of Gordon shows him with a red piston.