Emily is a large green Stirling Single engine.
- Plarail, Motor Road and Rail, and TrackMaster by HiT Toy Company version (Grey coupling rods, traction tires on driving wheels, motor in seperately coupled tender, brown buffers) (2004-present - Japan; 2005-2009 - other countries)
- TrackMaster by Fisher-Price version (White coupling rods, no tires on drivers, silver buffers) (2009-2014 - US/UK)
- Motorized Railway model (tender attached to cab) (2014-present)
- TrackMaster (Revolution) by Fisher-Price version (redesigned body with middle wheel on body, new wheel rubber, separately coupled tender, smaller tender, and motor with enhanced performance) (2014-present)
- Emily with one of her coaches (Motor Road and Rail, TrackMaster [HiT Toy Company])
- Emily with four curved track pieces (Motor Road and Rail [US])
- Emily with two half straight track pieces (TrackMaster [HiT Toy Company])
- Emily with brakevan (Plarail)
- Emily (TrackMaster [Fisher-Price], Motorized Railway)
- Emily in "Splish Splash Splosh!" (TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- Snow Clearing Emily (TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- The TrackMaster (Revolution) Emily is the first version to have her motor in the body.