Donald is a Scottish tender engine. Douglas is his twin.
- Plarail, Tomica World, Motor Road and Rail, and TrackMaster by HiT Toy Company version 1998-2003; 2003-2012 - Japan; 2002-2009 - UK; 2008-2009 - US)
- TrackMaster by Fisher-Price model (updated face identical to Douglas, updated drive unit, no sticker windows, updated number and nameplate, grey traction tires, plastic tender axles, two holes in every wheel; 2013-2014)
- Donald with two Troublesome Trucks (Plarail, Tomica World, Motor Road and Rail)
- Donald with Troublesome Truck (Motor Road and Rail, TrackMaster [HiT Toy Company])
- Donald (TrackMaster [HiT Toy Company], TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- Donald and Douglas Snowplough set (Plarail)
- Donald was the first engine to not have his tender permanently attached to him, and the first tender engine not to use a C size battery.
- A prototype Plarail Donald features black side rods and a slightly different face.